This one-day training course will help participants understand the principles of ergonomics and how to manage an effective ergonomics program in their workplace.
At the end of the course, participants will be able to :
- Understand the ergonomics terminology.
- Identify the benefits of an effective ergonomic program.
- Identify work-related musculoskeletal and nerve disorders in their workplace.
- Describe risk factors associated with work-related musculoskeletal and nerve disorders.
- Discuss ergonomic control measures applied to work-related musculoskeletal and nerve disorders.
- Analyze manual lifting tasks and estimate reasonable limits.
- Describe the components of a successful ergonomics program.