HACCP is defined as ‘’Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points’’. Since its early design by Pillsbury for NASA in the 1970’s HACCP has been adapted by most countries worldwide as a legal requirement. The Alcam Group can implement a fully functional HACCP plan customised to your business using the 7 HACCP principles developed by CODEX while at the same time conduct on the job training of your staff in how to use and maintain the HACCP system.
- Conduct a Hazard Analysis.
- Determine the Critical Control Points (CCP’s).
- Establish Critical Limit(s).
- Establish a System to Monitor the Control of CCP's.
- Establish the Corrective action to be taken when monitoring indicates a loss of control.
- Establish procedures for verification to confirm that HACCP is working effectively.
- Establish documentation concerning all procedures and records appropriate to these principles and their application
If you would like to learn more about how we can assist you in implementing a HACCP system or in providing HACCP implementation training for your team, please contact us on email@example.com or use the ''Contact Us'' page