Effective management of health and Safety is not only a legal requirement but also a well-recognized means of improving workforce safety, morale, loyalty, etc. with benefits like potential reduction in costs and improved bottom line.
This one-day training course will raise the senior executive’s awareness of its own liability and to define the role of safety leadership in driving a commitment to Safety through all levels of an organization.
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Identify the benefits of managing Safety and health efforts.
- Differentiate between reactive and proactive safety measures.
- The costs of accidents/ill health at work.
- What senior managers must do.
- The management of health and Safety.
- Explanation on how to develop a change in Safety Culture from a ”Reactive workforce” to a truly ”Interdependent Safety Workforce”, using ”The Bradley Curve”.
- Risk assessment and Control.
- Communication and consultation with the workforce.