This 2 day Food Hygiene Level 3 course is designed for managers and supervisors who need a broad understanding of food safety control, and who have responsibility for developing and maintaining a food safety management system. It is recommended that all food environments should have at least one person trained to this level.
Who is this course for?
- Anyone involved in supervising and managing others in a food environment.
- Those wishing to progress from Food Hygiene Level 2.
The course covers an in-depth understanding of how to apply and monitor good food safety practice. It also ensures that supervisors know how to implement food safety management procedures.
- Leads on from the introductory and Foundation Certificate in Food Safety.
- Develops your understanding as a supervisor in a food environment.
- Expands knowledge on how to apply safe food controls in a practical environment.
- Food-Borne Illness.
- Food Contamination and its Prevention.
- Food Storage and Temperature Control.
- Design and Construction of Food Premises.
- Cleaning and Disinfection.
- Pest Control.
- Personnel Hygiene.
- Management Control.