This one-day course provide delegates with the skills and prior knowledge needed to complete an ISO 9001(2015) Internal Auditors course. It focuses on explaining in detail the ISO:9001 (2015) standard. We feel for a delegate to get the most out of an Internal Auditors course that this course should seriously be considered.
Who should attend?
- Any delegate who is to be involved in the implementation of ISO 9001 ( 2015) in their workplace.
- Persons that wish to become internal quality auditors but do not have previous knowledge of the ISO 9001(2015) standard.
- How to define “quality”.
- The purpose and benefits of quality system standards, Annex SL & risk-based thinking.
- The 7 Quality Principles, Plan, Do, Check, Act (PDCA) and Continual Improvement cycles.
- The requirements of ISO 9001:2015.
- Overview of Annex SL and the relationship between the clauses of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001.