The ISO 22000 (2018) standard requires that an organisation conduct internal Food Safety management audits to determine the effectiveness of its Food Safety Management system. Auditors will be taught the process approach to auditing using the ISO 19011 (2018) standard.
This two-day course provides delegates with the skills necessary to be an effective internal auditor. The course may be taken towards receiving the international CQI/IRCA internal auditors qualification or it may be taken as a stand-alone qualification issued by the Alcam Group. The course is delivered with a strong emphasis on Team participation through a series of workshop exercises, tasks and continuous assessment and tutor feedback
- Overview of Internal QMS Auditor.
- Overview of The QMS Process.
- Auditing ISO 9001:2015.
- The Process Approach .
- Process mapping(incorporating the 12 steps of HACCP).
- Audit preparation.
- Audit Execution including interview techniques.
- Audit feedback and reporting.