ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018 require that an organisation conduct internal audits to determine the effectiveness of its quality, environmental and health and safety system. Trained auditors must carry out these audits.
Thousands of audits are performed each year providing little internal business benefit. This course focuses on auditing for real improvement rather than just compliance.
This 2-day course is designed for personnel who wish to gain an understanding of ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018 and to develop the skills necessary to become an auditor of an integrated management system.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Environmental Health and Safety Officers and Managers.
- Technical Managers.
- Environmental Manager.
- Quality Managers and Auditors.
- Safety Representatives.
- Internal Environmental and Health & Safety Management Systems Auditors.
Participants achieve the following learning outcomes from the programme:
- Understand the elements of ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018.
- Understand applicable EHS legislation.
- Be competent to conduct an internal quality, environment and health and safety audit.
- Understand the documentation required by ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018.
- Understand the responsibilities of Internal Auditors.
- Be able to conduct an effective internal audit e.g. plan and organise an internal audit against the organisation’s documented procedures and processes and in accordance with ISO 19011 and the and the process approach.
- Collect and analyse evidence objectively.
- Evaluate and report the results of an internal audit.