This 5 days training course is designed for anyone who is involved in the construction industry with the intent to assist employers in training and introducing employees to the basic practices of identifying, reducing, eliminating and reporting hazards associated with their work.
|1. Introduction to health and Safety.
2. Hazard Recognition Evaluation and Control.
3. Health and Safety Law.
4. Fall protection.
5. Hazard Violation Search Workshop.
6. Motor vehicles.
7. Underground construction.
8. Stairways and ladders.
9. Hazard communication.
10. Health hazards in construction.
11. Personal protective equipment.
12. Fire protection and prevention.
13. Safety Management Systems.
|14. Tools-hand and power.
16. Cranes and rigging.
19. Steel erection.
22. Materials handling.
25. Safety Programs.