COVID-19 is a severe threat to employees, contractors, visitors, and the public since it is highly contagious virus and can be fatal. This course aims to protect the health and welfare of all those involved and is designed to raise awareness of the cause and effect, signs and symptoms, and preventive measures to minimize the spread of this virus.
The course covers:
- What are Coronavirus and COVID-19?
- Signs and symptoms.
- How it is spread.
- Protecting yourself and others.
- What to do if you or someone you know has symptoms.
- What to do if you think someone has been exposed.
- Testing and self-isolating.
- General advice for Safety.