Online Course | Classroom Course
This Course is to provide newly appointed Safety Representative with the understanding of the
- Key areas of occupational health and safety legislation and guidance of their country
- Enable the Safety Representative to become an intregal part of the organisations Health and Safety management structure
- Gain the necessary skills and knowledge to fulfil their role as an employee safety representative.
- The Health and Safety Legal system
- The Culture of Safety
- Roles and responsibilities of Safety Representatives
- Accidents: Causation & Investigation Management and Review
- Safety Audits
- Report writing
- Management of health and safety at work
- Occupational Diseases
- Chemical & Occupational Hygiene
- The Site Specific Safety Statement
- Risk Assessments , Design and Construction
- Safety Committees
- OHSAS 18001
This course is delivered by a safety consultant through our interactive online training facility. This greatly reduces the cost of participation on the course.
On Site course
This course can be delivered on site in the companies premises.
Duration: 3 Days